Hard at work

Hard at work

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday, April 1st

Good morning friends!

Let's start off with the questions from last Friday and from yesterday. I had asked: "Would you rather live in a cabin on a mountain or on an island?"

Here is what you said:
Island Because they are cool.
Island Because I like beaches.
Island I really like to swim.
Island Because the mountain does not have any water.
Island Because I can go swimming and fishing.
Island I would like to be able to go swimming in the water.
Island Because it’s warm!
Island Because I can go swimming every single second of the day.
Island I like the water.
Mountain Because they are cool.
Mountain So I could go skiing all year long.

Here are the kinds of bread you have made:
Honey wheat, Irish soda bread, original bread and pie, banana bread, zucchini bread, and whole wheat.

When I asked about notebooks, most people wanted one for both drawing and writing:


both drawing and writingbecause I like drawing and writing
both drawing and writingSo I could draw about my writing.
writingBecause I do not like drawing as much!
both drawing and writingBecause when I don’t want to do not do writing l can do drawing
both drawing and writingBecause I like making comics
both drawing and writingBecause you can make a picture about your story.
drawingBecause I love drawing
drawingI would rather draw then write.
drawingI don’t like writing & drawing you can be creative
both drawing and writingBecause I like both
drawingI do not like writing!

Here is our question for today:


Rhys has a math question for you to solve:


The Ninth Nugget
Josh found 5 nuggets. Ruth Rose found 3 nuggets. Dink found 2 nuggets. Each other person found 2. All together, there are 50 nuggets. How many other people are there?

If you figure it out, send me your answer and I will share it with Rhys to check!

Our survey today. It is a tricky one because you have to write your own story problem!


No comments:

Post a Comment