Hard at work

Hard at work

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Friday, March 20th

Good morning friends!

Here's our question for today, with a cameo from Calum and Ingrid:


Let me know what you think!

A few other logistical things:

1. We will be scheduling a virtual morning meeting for next week as a chance to check in with each other and say "Hi!" I will record it and make a copy available in case you aren't able to join at a set time.

2. Here is a message from SeƱora Reed:

For continued learning in Spanish, please refer to the extending learning website and our school FLES website as it is being updated weekly with songs, games, videos, read alouds, etc. Please feel free to print the work packets as well. We recommend practicing for 15 minutes daily.

link to FLES website: https://sites.google.com/view/fles-spanish-at-lowell/home
email: joan.reed@watertown.k12.ma.us

3. Check out the district website for some more resources to use at home, if you would like to.

You can leave a comment in the field below, email me your responses (and pictures of what you're up to!), or fill out this survey:

Click here to open it in another tab.

Mr MacLellan

5 comments:

  1. Hi,it's Jake.I would have a swing set, because I like swinging beter than fighting with my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's Stefano. I would have a playhouse because my friends have a swingset but not a playhouse. So we could all play here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie wants a swing set (her sisters do too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like a swing set because swings are more fun!
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would want to have a swing set because I love them SONALI

    ReplyDelete