Hard at work

Hard at work

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Wednesday, March 18th

Good morning friends!

I went out for a walk in the woods this morning, with Calum and Ingrid in tow, looking for birds. We saw a bunch, but we heard many more. Sometimes, birds are small and hard to see, and it is easier to listen for their calls and songs. Is there anyone in your family who is good at identifying birds? 

I made a video for you this morning with a question of the day:


I hope you have a chance to go for a walk in the sunshine or play in your backyard sometime today. It was so nice to get out after being stuck inside yesterday during the rain (and snow). Let me know your answers to our question, and send me pictures of any projects you are working on right now.


Sincerely,

Your teachers :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi this is Luke I would like to be a migrating bird. Every day I take a hike with my brother in the woods in Vermont.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luke! Your daily hikes sound like a fun idea. Thanks for letting me know what you think!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mr. MacLellan, this is Stefano. I would like to be a migratory bird so that I could see more places in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stefano! You might want to be an Arctic Tern, then, since they have the longest migration of any animal. Then, you could see lots and lots of different places. Thanks for letting me know what you think of our question.

      Delete
  3. Hi, it's Jake. I would rather be a bird that does not fly south because I would stay with my family ALL WINTER LONG!AND I would not be cold because I will have warm feathers.

    ReplyDelete